詞匯與結構/ Vocabulary and structure(15分)
1.Last weekend, an English short play wasin the school hall.
A. put in B. put down
C. put on D. put up
2.Today is Fathers Day. My mother a special dinner for my grandpa now.
A. prepareB. prepared
C. is preparingD. will prepare
3.A: Peoplego to the markets to buy living chickens to eat, but now they have to change that habit.
B: Thats true. But I think everything will be better.
A. used to B. are used to
C. use to D. are used
4.——We know there are lots of ways to avoid getting H1N1.
——Yes, but in a word, we should care for our health at any time.()
A. in shortB. no doubt
C. in detailD. in fact
5.Find the lowest mortgageavailable in your area by using our free search tool.
A. rates B. height
C. placement D. partitions
6.He speaks Englishthan any other student in his class.
A. better B. good
C. well D. best
7.When hehome, he saw his mother cleaning the room.
A. got upB. got back
C. got offD. got on
8.The Changjiang River is the river in China.
A. longB. longest
C. shortD. shortest
9.Itme two hours to get there by bus.
A. spent B. took
C. used D. paid
10. “Its really very kind you to help me with the housework on Sundays,” said Grandma Huang.
A. ofB. with
C. forD. from
11. Sam Chinese since he came to China. He speaks good Chinese now.
A. learnsB. learned
C. has learnedD. will learn
12. ——The pet dog in your hand is very nice. Is it ?
——Yes, but Ill give it to my friend, Lucy, as birthday present.
A. you; herB. yours; hers
C. yours; herD. you; hers
13. My grandpa for a walk after dinner every day.
A. went B. goes
C. is going D. go
14. Liu Xiang by his coach to train regularly.
A. advisedB. advises
C. was advisedD. be advised
15. He wanted to know the English party.
A. when will we haveB. when we will have
C. when would we haveD. when we would have〖=2〗
One day a rich woman lost her purse with a lot of money in it. So she made a 16, “If anybody finds my purse and 17 it to me, Ill give half the money to him.”
A poor man 18 the purse near a shop. He sent it back to the woman, but the rich woman 19. “There was an expensive ring in my purse besides money,” said the woman, “I wont give you half the money in my purse until you return it to me.” “But Ive never seen an expensive ring in 20 purse,” said the man.
They began to quarrel. The man became 21 and took her to a judge. 22 the judge heard what had happened to them, he said to the woman, “Im sure that you have lost a purse, and there is an expensive ring in it. But there is 23 a lot of money in this purse. So I dont think its yours. 24 some time. Maybe somebody will give your purse back.”
Then the judge 25 to the man and said, “Take the purse home. If the owner doesnt come to get it back in two days, it will be yours.”
16. A. faceB. mistake
C. promiseD. conversation
17. A. getsB. shows
C. pointsD. returns
18. A. hadB. knew
C. heardD. found
19. A. kept her wordB. changed her mind
C. tried her bestD. pulled her down
20. A. yourB. her
C. hisD. my
21. A. sadB. angry
C. excitedD. worried
22. A. BeforeB. Though
C. AfterD. If
23. A. onlyB. truly
C. nearlyD. really
24.A. Wait forB. Listen to
C. Look afterD. Talk about
25. A. ranB. came
C. wentD. turned
1.C[解析] put in意為：正式提出，申請、履行等，put down意為：放下、鎮壓，put on意為：穿上、演出，put up意為：舉起、提供。根據an English short play.可知應是“演出”，故選C。
2.C[解析] 句意：今天是父★親節，我的媽媽現在正在為祖父可現在才發現準備一頓特別的晚餐。本題考查現在進行時的用法。now是現在進行時的標誌，所以排除B項和D項;A項為▼動詞原形，和My mother在數上六大閣主不一致，故也被排除。故選C。
3.A[解析] used to表示“過去經常幹……”，be used to表示“習慣……”,be used for表示“用……做……”, 所以選A。
4.A[解析] in a word意為“總而言之”;A項意為“總之，簡言之”;B項意為“無疑，必定”;C項意為“詳細地”;D項意為“事實上”，結合題意，A項正確。
5.A[解析] mortgage rate是“按揭利率”的意思，符合題意，故本題正確答案為A。
7.B[解析] get back home 表示“回到家”，A、C、D不合句意。
9.B[解析] 註意固定的句型，it takes sb. some time to do sth./sb. spend…. on/(in)v-ing sth.表示“花時間幹某事”，sb. spend…. on/(in)v-ing sth., sth. cost…, sb. buy sth. for…表示“花錢幹某事△”。
10. A[解析] 考查介詞的用法不成笑話了麽。表示真心地感謝他人的幫助時，可用“Its very kind of sb. to…”，故選A。
11. C[解析] 根據句中since引導的時猛然間間狀語從句可知，主句應使用現在完成ζ時，故選C。
12. C[解析] 本題考查名詞性物◎主代詞和形容詞性物主代詞的用法和區別，前者後面不用⊙加名詞，後者需要加名詞，根據句意，本題正確答案為C。
13. B[解析] 選項是同一個動詞go的不同時ω 態，根據every day可以判斷應該用∩一般現在時，My grandpa是單數，所以用goes，答案選B。
14. C[解析] 本題考查動詞的竟然有些微微顫抖了起來被動語態。動詞的被動語態結構為“be+動詞的過去分詞”，be根據不同的時態發生相應的變化。全句意為：劉翔的◥教練建議他進行有規律的訓練。
15. D[解析] 句意：他想知道我對先前們什麽時候舉辦英語聯歡會。本題考☆查賓語從句的用法。當主句是一般過去時的時候，賓語從句的時態應與主句相一致，且應用陳述句序，故本題選D。
16. C[解析] make a promise許下諾言;make a face做鬼臉;make a mistake犯錯誤;make a conversation會話。根據上下句語境，可知應選C項。
17. D[解析] 句意：如果有人發現了我的錢◣包，並還給我，我將把(錢包裏)一半的錢送給他。沒有get sth. to sb.的用法，故排除A項;show…to把……給……看;point…to把……指向;return…to把……還給。
18. D[解析] 由下半句“他把錢包還↙給了那個女人”可以知道他找到了丟失的錢包。
19. B[解析] 由下文中“我不會把(錢包裏)一半的錢給你”可知這個女人改變了≡主意。
20. A[解析] 根據上下文，可知“在你的錢包裏我從來沒有看到↘過一枚昂既然如此貴的戒指態度很顯然”。
21. B[解析] 由前句“他們「開始爭吵”可知道這他們怎麽也沒想到根本沒有死去個男人變得很生氣。
22. C[解析] 由後半句“Im sure that you have lost a purse”可知，這是法官聽完發生在他們之間的事情後作〇的結論，故本空選C。
23. A[解析] 根據下文“所以我認為這個錢包不是輕松笑道你的，因為錢包裏沒有戒指”可知上句應是“錢包裏只有很多錢”。
24. A[解析] 根據下文“也許有人會●把錢包還給你”可知本空應該是叫那個女人“等(一段時間)”。
25. D[解析] 根據生●活常識，法官不會走過〓來也不會跑過去，而應是轉向男人。
Ⅲ. 閱讀理解/Reading comprehension(50分)
The following are three ads.
1. Clean driving license
3. Age over 25
Apply(申請) to: Capes Taxi, Shenzhen
1. Age between 20 and 33
2. Height from 1.6m to 1.75m
3. Two foreign languages
4. College graduate
Apply to: China airlines, Beijing
For private language school
Teaching experience necessary
Apply to: Instant Languages Ltd, Dalian
26. If you want to work in the south, you can apply for a job as .
A. a driverB. an air hostess
C. a teacher D. all of the above
27. You may call when you wish to be a teacher.
A. 07556561382B. 04114313861
C. 01088488970D. A and B
28. Mary, aged 26, knows English and Japanese. Which job can be given to her?
A. Driving for Capes Taxi.B. Working for China Airlines.
C. Teaching at Instant Languages Ltd.D. None of the above.
29. What prevents Jack, an experienced taxi driver, working for Capes Taxi?
A. Liking beer and wine.
B. Breaking traffic rules.
C. being unable to speak a foreign language.
D. not having college education.
30. Which of the following is not mentioned in the three ads?
A. Hostess B. driver
C. teacher D. doctor
One day Jacks wife was cleaning out a closet(壁櫥).
“Look at all these umbrellas,” she said to Jack. “There are eight and they are all broken.”
“Ill take them to the umbrella shop and have them mended,” Jack said.
Jack took the eight umbrellas to the shop and left them there. “Theyll be ready tomorrow,” the shopkeeper said.
That evening Jack went home from the office by bus as usual. He sat next to an old woman. She had an umbrella on the floor near her.
When the bus reached his stop, he picked up her umbrella and stood up. “Hey!” the woman said. “Thats my umbrella!”
“Im sorry,” Jack said, and at the same time he gave the umbrella to her. “I wasnt thinking. Please excuse me.”
The next day he got back the umbrellas from the umbrella shop and got on the bus.
As he sat down, a voice behind him said, “You certainly have a successful day!”
He turned around and saw the woman whose umbrella had almost been taken by him the day before.
31. Jacks wife foundumbrellas in the closet.
A. eight broken B. broken eight
C. eight new D. new eight
32. had the broken umbrellas mended in the umbrella shop.
A. Jacks wife B. Jack
C. The shopkeeper D. The old woman
33. That evening the old womans umbrella was almost taken by.
A. the shopkeeper B. Jacks wife
C. Jack D. the driver
34. The next day Jack saw the woman.
A. in the shop B. at home
C. on the train D. on the bus
[Yao_page]35. Which of the following is TRUE?
A. Jack had an umbrella shop.
B. The womans umbrella was Jacks.
C. The woman thought Jack was a thief.
D. Jack bought eight umbrellas from the shop again.
“I would almost rather see you dead.” Bobert S. Cassatt, a leading banker of Philadelphia, shouted when his twentyyearold eldest daughter announced that she wanted to become an artist. In the 19th century, playing at drawing or painting on dishes was all right for a young lady, but serious work in art was not. And when the young lady’s family racked among the best of Philadelphia’s social families, such an idea could not even be considered.
That was how Mary Cassatt, born 1844, began her struggle as an artist. She did not tremble before her father’s anger, she opposed him with courage and at last made him change his mind. Mary Cassatt gave up her social position and all thoughts of a thousand and a family, which in those times was unthinkable for a young lady. In the end, after long years of hard work and perseverance, she became America’s most important woman artist and the internationally recognized leading woman painter of the time.
36. How did Mr Cassatt react when his daughter made her announcement?
A. He feared for her life. B. He was very angry.
C. He nearly killed her. D. He warned her.
37. What in fact was Mr Cassatt’s main reason in opposing his daughter’s wish?
A. Drawing and painting was simply unthinkable among ladies in those days.
B. He did not believe his daughter wanted to work seriously in art.
C. He believed an artist’s life would be too hard for his daughter.
D. Ladies of good families simply did not become artists in those times.
38. What made Mary Cassatt’s “struggle” to become a recognized artist especially hard?
A. She was a woman.
B. Her father opposed her.
C. She had no social position.
D. She didn’t come from an artist’s family.
39. What do we know about Mary Cassatt’s marriage?
A. Her marriage failed because she never gave a thought to her husband and family.
B. She never married because she did not want to be just a wife and mother.
C. After marriage she decided to give up her husband rather than her career.
D. She did not marry because for a lady of her social position to marry below her was unthinkable.
40. What do we know about Robert Cassatt’s character from the text?
A. He was a cruel man. B. He was a stubborn (固執的) man.
C. He knew nothing about art. D. He knew little about his daughter.
Are you going to high school to go on with your study? What will you do if you cant? Dont worry. Vocational schools are open for you because our country is in need of people with special skills.
Compared with common high schools, vocational schools have more advantages. Firstly, in order to promote the development of vocational education, our country spends a lot of money on it. So you need to pay only a smaller half of the school fee. Secondly, in here you have already started learning practical skills that you can use all your life. But some other students may still worry about how to spend the long three years at high schools. Why? Because they didnt choose the school that suits them. And finally, when they are still wondering where to go, you are already able to live on your own hands proudly. And perhaps it wont be long before you are on the road to success.
People take different roads because they have different potentials. So different students should choose different schools. Go to high school if you think that you can go farther on that road. Choose a key high school if you are lucky enough to have the chance. Enter a vocational school if you are interested in the lessons there and you are better at making things with your hands.
In a word, think carefully and see what kind of person you are. Remember, always choose things that suit you.
41. What does the second paragraph talk about?
A. The future of vocational schools.
B. How to learn a skill.
C. The advantages of vocational schools.
D. How to succeed.
42. The underlined word “practical” here means “”.
A. fairB. useful
C. poorD. safe
43. Vocational school students can than students who choose a high school carelessly.
A. spend more moneyB. be more worried
C. get more knowledgeD. have fewer chances to succeed
44. What can we learn from the passage?
A. People should take the same road.
B. Key high school students must be good at making things.
C. Clever students are better at using their hands.
D. We should choose things that suit us.
45. This passage is written to .
A. advise some students to choose vocational schools
B. talk about the advantages of common high schools
C. discuss how to divide students into different groups
D. compare different schools
The first walk into outer space was taken by a Soviet astronaut. Astronaut Zhai Zhigang became the first Chinese to walk in space on September 27, 2008. It showed that it was quite safe for a man to be outside the spaceship for a certain period of time. But to walk in space, astronauts have to meet with many kinds of difficulties and dangers.
The spaceship goes round the earth at an altitude of about 200 kilometers above its surface. At such altitudes there is no atmosphere which protects the life on the earth. The conditions of outer space are very harmful to man.
The boiling point of liquids goes down with pressure. But pressure outside the spaceship is nearly zero. In such conditions the decompression of the spacesuit may cause the boiling of the blood and quick death. There is radiation from space and it is harmful.
Breathing problems in space can be solved with the help of the spacesuit. Another problem is heat. Man gives off heat in the course of his activity, and the harder the labor is, the greater the amount of heat is. In space unless special measures are taken, the heat inside the spacesuit would make the conditions difficult.
Zhai Zhigang became the first Chinese astronaut in space on September 27, 2008.
The altitude is so that there is no atmosphere which protects the life on the earth. At the same time, the astronauts usually meet with some problems, such as problem, radiation problem, breathing problem, heat problem and so on.
26. A[解析] 每個廣◆告中的Apply to中都有工作的地址，三個城市只有深圳♀是南方，所以選A。
27. B[解析] 第三個廣告是招老師的，電話是0411-4313861，所ξ 以答案選B。
28. B[解析] Mary會兩門是不可能放過他外語，年齡也符合空姐的要求，所以B最合適。
29. B[解析] A雖然對於司機來說並不是好習慣，但是¤只要不在開車前喝酒就沒有問題，而且關鍵是第一個廣告沒『有提到這一點，容易主觀臆斷選上。B符合廣告的第一條，所以是正確卐答案。CD文中都沒有提到。
30. D[解析] 三個廣告↘分別是招聘司機、空姐和老師，沒有提到︼醫生。所以〓答案選D。
31. A[解析] 首先根據文意知道Jack的妻子從櫥櫃裏找到了◥八把舊傘，C、D項都不對，按照正確的語序，應該選A。
32. B[解析] 是Jack把傘拿》到店裏去修的，所以答案要知道四大長老才不過是下品靈器飛劍選B。
33. C[解析] Jack下車的時候錯拿了老太太的傘，所以 font-eight: normal答案選C。
34. D[解析] 第二天Jack取回雨傘回家的時候，又在公交車上偶遇了昨天的那個←老太太。所以答案選D。
35. C[解析] A句意為Jack有▅家雨傘店，顯然不對。B句意為那〖個老太太的雨傘是Jack的，也不對，那把傘是老太太的，是Jack拿錯了。C句意為←老太太以為Jack是個小偷，根據老太太說“You certainly have a successful day!”可知，老太太以為他拿的雨傘都是今天╱順手牽羊牽來的，所以這個選項是對的。D句意為Jack又從雨傘店買了八把】傘，那些傘是他從家裏拿〒去修的而不是買的。所以答案選C。
36. B[解析] 從開頭第一句他說的那句話“我寧願看到→你死了!”可以看出他○很生氣。所以答案選B。
37. D[解析] 根據下文可以看↓出，對於一個生長在上層社會家庭的女性來說，這樣的想法是』不能有的，因此答案選D。
38. A[解析] 同上。
39. B[解析] 根據排除法，ACD文中都沒有提到〗這個意思，所以答案選B。
40. D[解析] 雖然Robert Cassatt不同意他女兒的決定，但是最後還是改變了當初的想法，所以︽並不固執。文章沒有◤提到他有什麽殘酷的行徑，也沒有提到他懂不懂藝術。而當初不同意是因為他並不夠了解自己的女兒∏。所以答案選D。
41. C[解析] 主旨大意題。第二段主要介紹了職業學校的優勢。
42. B[解析] 猜測■詞義題。學生可以根據上下文猜測該▲單詞的意思。根據第二段第四句，“Secondly, in here you have already started learning practical skills that you can use all your life.”該句譯為：其次，你在這裏學到的實用技能可以讓你受益終生。所以這樣的技能應◣是“有用的”，故答案為B。
43. C[解析] 推理判↓斷題。相對於一■個隨便選擇了一所高中的學生來說，職業學校的學生可以學到更多≡的知識。
44. D[解析] 推理判斷ㄨ題。作者要告訴我們的最主要的信息就是：人要選擇適合自己的東西。
45. A[解析] 主旨大意題。作者寫這篇文章的主要目的〇是建議部分學生根據自〓己的實際情況選擇上職業學校學習一項技能，而不要盲目地選擇上普通高中。
46. that walked
47. high, pressure
Ⅳ. 完成句子/Complete the sentence(10分)
49. My friend gave me a nice (手表) for my birthday.
50. I will (寫) an email to my cousin in Canada.
51. Nancy is too young to look after (她自己).
52. ——I passed the last exam yesterday.
——Oh, youre really a (幸運) dog.
53. Many students think that teenagers should be (允許) to choose their own clothes.
Ⅴ. 補全對話/Finish the dialogues(10分)
A:Whats the date today?
B:Its June 16.
A:54 Then its the Dragon Boat Festival today, isnt it?
A:Did you have rice dumplings this morning?
B:What a pity! But I happen to have got some with me. 57
A:Id love to. By the way, why do you call it the Dragon Boat Festival?
B:Because in China, people race dragon boats this day every year.
A:Oh, I see. 58
B:You are welcome.
A. We Chinese usually eat rice dumplings this day.
B. I hate eating rice dumplings.
C. Thank you for your rice dumplings.
D. I dont think so.
E. Would you like to have one?
G. How about you?
請以“How Does the Computer Change Our Life”為題寫一篇英語短文。
Ⅶ. 教學設計/Teaching plan(10分)
2. 能夠聽、說、讀名詞所有 血靈丹格s及have的第三人稱單數用法has。
3. 能夠看懂family tree並介紹自己或者別人的家庭。
49. watch50. write51. herself52. lucky53. allowed
54. F[解析] 根據上下文，此處應用“Already?”表示驚訝，意為“已經16號了嗎”。
55. A[解析] 根據生活∩常識可知，端午節中國人要吃粽子，又因為下一句提到了◤“rice dumplings”，故選A項。
56. G[解析] 根■據下一句的答語“I didnt.”可知此句∮應選G項。
57. E[解析] 根據下⊙一句的答語“Id love to.”可知此 千幻句應選E項。
58. C[解析] 根據下一句的答語“You are welcome.”可知此句應選C項。
One possible version：
How Does the Computer Change Our Life
With the development of science and technology, people depend more and more heavily on the computer. Then how does the computer affect our life?
On the one hand, it can be very helpful to people who need it and treat it correctly. The computer can broaden our knowledge about the world. It can also help us learn more about many fields of study quickly: science, medicine, arts and so on. It is very convenient for people who are busy with their jobs, and has brought about many positive changes in our lives.
On the other hand, the computer may bring about some negative changes. For example, many children become so addicted to computer games that they stay up late frequently and even neglect their studies. Another disadvantage is that computers radiation is harmful to peoples eyes, especially to childrens.
Just as every coin has two sides, computer has advantages and disadvantages. I think that if we can overcome its negative effects, we can bring it into full play.
One possible version：
利用課前準備好的全家福□放大照片讓學生看，導出句型Whats this?Its a picture of my family. Can I see it? OK.然後讓學生拿出自己準備好的全家福進∮行練習。
利用準備好的∞Jims Family Tree圖表投影片，邊指圖表，邊示範介紹表示家庭成員關系的生詞：family，brother，sister，father，mother，son，daughter，mum，dad，grandfather，grandmother，wife，husband.並在此過程中介紹名詞所有格，然後引№導學生進行練習。
1.Topic: (1) Whos on duty today?
(2) How are you?
(3) Whats your name?
(4) How many people are there in your family?
(5) Who are they?
Teacher talks freely with some students.
Answer the following questions.
Jim, Kate and their father and mother
Is this Jim? Whos this? Whos that? Who are they? Father and mother?
Teacher points to thire pictures and ask students.
Showing the picture: Jims Family Tree
Point to the picture and say “this is a family”.
Ask: Whose family? Help Ss understand “Jims family tree”.
Teacher points to each person in the picture in turn and asks:
Who is this? (This is Jim Green.)
Who is she? (She is Kate Green. Shes Jims sister.)
Who is that man? (He is Jeff Green. He is Jims father.)
Who is that woman? (She is Helen Green. She is Jims mother.)
Who are Jeff and Helen? (They are Jims parents.)
Who are Jean and Helen? (They are Jims grandma and grandpa.)
Who is Jim? (…son)
Who is Kate? (…daughter )
Teacher may help Ss answer.
4. Practice: Students look at “Jims family tree”.
Ask and answer in pairs.
讓3名學生到前面♀，指圖隨意問班上的任何同學幾個問題。( like the teacher )
Play the tape of part 1 for the students and let them read after the tape.
Students read part 1 by themselves.
Parent→father or mother
Parents→father and mother
Get the Ss try to draw “their own family trees”.
Ask several Ss to introduce them.
5. Read: Ss listen. Play the tape in the usual way. Give the students a chance to practise reading aloud as a large group and to their parents.
Then ask a few individuals to read aloud to the class.
Get the students to work in pairs to write questions about the reading in part 2, One third of the class can write questions about the first part of the paragraph, another third about the middle and the last third about the end. After they have had a chance to prepare, get the students to read their questions aloud one by one. The rest of the class can give the answers.
7.Exercises in class
Learn the new words by heart.
9. The design of the blackboard
1. a picture of…familydaughter
2. Jims sistersonfather
3. Kates brothermotherbrother
4. the name of Jims sistersisterdadmum
grandfather grandmother husband wife