Ⅰ. 詞恨他匯與結構/Vocabulary and structure(15分)
1.Alexisher Canadian dollars for RMB before her trip to Beijing.
A. exchange B. exchanged
C. exchanging D. exchangeable
2.——Whats in the ?
——There are some and in them.
A. photos; potatoes; radiosB. photos; potatoes; radioes
C. photoes; potatos; radiosD. photos; potatos; radios
3.Cornwall Research Facility in Salem primarily focuses on lung cancer researchtreatment.
A. so B. nor
C. but D. and
4.Would you pleasethe new words for us?
A. to readB. read
C. readingD. reads
5.Fields Bank offered credit lines of up to $10,000 at interest rates to attract more small business owners.
A. easy B. reduced
C. pleasant D. financial
6.David is goodEnglish, but he doesnt do wellPE.
A. at; on B. at; in
C. at; with D. in; at
7.Raymond and Howell proposed job cuts following a twoyear decline in sales.
A. figures B. actions
C. employers D. information
8.I have got many collections of snow globes. You may take if you like.
A. eitherB. one
C. itD. none
9.After the United States government reportedconsumer demands for gasoline, market oil prices closed at $72 a barrel.
A. weaken B. weakest
C. weakness D. weakening
〖=2〗10. ——Are Jim and Bob playing outside?
——. They are doing their homework in the study.
A. EitherB. Both
C. NeitherD. None
11. ——Have you your father recently?
——No. He doesnt often write to me.
A. heard about B. heard of
C. heard from D. got from
12. ——Its difficult for the village children to cross the river for school.
——I think a bridge over the river.
A. was builtB. is being built
C. has been builtD. should be built
13. This week, the weather to change every day: One day is hot, the next is cold.
A. seemsB. looks
C. soundsD. feels
14. Keep practicing and you your English.
A. improveB. will improve
C. improvedD. were improving
15. The newdesigned car is on show now. I wonder .
A. how much it costB. how much did it cost
C. how much it costsD. how much does it cost
Itzhak Perlman was born in Israel. But his music has made him a citizen of the world. He has played in 16 every large city. He has won fifteen Grammy Awards and four Emmys.
Perlman suffered a terrible disease which hurt his 17 at four. Today he uses a wheelchair or walks with crutches(拐杖). But none of these 18 him from playing the violin. As a young child, he took his first lessons at the Music Academy of Tel Aviv. Very quickly, his 19 talent was recognized. At the age of thirteen he went to the United States to 20 on television. His playing led him to the Juilliard School in New York.
His music is full of power and strength. It can be 21 or joyful, loud or soft. But people say it is not the music 22 that makes his playing so particular. They say he is able to show the joy he 23 in playing, and the feelings that great music can express.
Anyone who has attended(出席) his performance will tell you it is exciting to watch him play. His face changes 24 the music from his violin changes. He smiles and closes his eyes when the music is light and happy. He often 25 dark when the music seems dark and frightening.
Itzhak Perlman has received many honours, and continues to receive honours for his music.
16.A. evenB. almost C. onlyD. already
17.A. handsB. armsC. legsD. eyes
18.A. stoppedB. movedC. protectedD. got
19.A. commonB. usualC. simpleD. special
20.A. practiseB. watchC. appearD. train
21.A. happyB. cheerfulC. noisyD. sad
22.A. aloneB. lonelyC. aliveD. available
23.A. touchesB. feelsC. developsD. achieves
24.A. asB. whileC. andD. or
25.A. performsB. thinksC. looksD. sounds
1.B[解析] 此空需要↑填入一個動詞，不是現在分詞，也不是形容詞，故排除C項和D項。句中動詞需要根據句子的不敢放聲大笑時態采用相應的形式，A項自始至終是動詞原形〒，用在這裏不恰當，排除A項。故本Ψ 題正確答案為B。
3.D[解析] research和treatment在句中是並列關系肥仔兵，lung cancer research and treatment的意思是：肺癌研究和治療。故本題正確答案是D。
5.B[解析] reduced interest rates表示“降低的利率╱”，利率降低了，才能吸引更多的小商戶。故本︼題正確答案為B。
6.B[解析] “be good at”為固定搭配，表示“擅長……”。“do well in…”表示在某一方面做得好，所以選B。
7.A[解析] sales figure是“銷售額”的意思，符合題意，句子的意思是：連續兩年的銷售額下降，促使Raymond 和Howell實施了裁員聲音。故補天閣本題正確答案為A。
9.D[解析] weaken是動詞，表示“(使)削弱”，用在動詞reported後面不恰↓當,排除A項;weakest是weak的最高級，表示“最弱的”，前面應該有定冠詞，排除B項;weakness是名詞，不能修飾consumer demands，排除C項;weakening是形容詞，表示“弱化的”，weakening consumer demands for gasoline表示“對汽油不高ㄨ的消費需求”，符合題意。故本題兩個混混也疑惑正確答案為D。
10. C[解析] either意為“(兩者中的)任何一個”;neither意為“兩者都不”;none意為“沒有一個(三者或三∞者以上)”;both意為“兩者都”。根據句意可是完全知，兩人都在書房做作業，沒有一個人去外面玩耍，故選C。
11. C[解析] hear about意為“聽說, 接到消息”;hear of意為“聽說”;hear from意為“收到來信”;get from意為“從……得到”。此句是問最近有沒有收到你父親仗劍而立寄來的信，所以選C。
12. D[解析] 考查情〇態動詞的被動語態。其結構為：情態動詞+be+過去分詞。由下句“我認為應當在河你師傅沒辦法上建一座橋”可知選D。
13. A[解析] 根據橫線後的動詞☉不定式可以推斷只有A項符合題意，B、C、D項後面跟省→略to的動詞不定式還有七十人。
14. B[解析] 考查特●殊句式。“祈使句+and+陳述句”句式中，陳述Ψ句要用一般將來時，故選B。
15. C[解析] 考查賓語從句。賓語從句用陳述句居然狠了狠心猛語序，排除B和D。再根據但不可否認前句“now”可確定時態應用一般現▲在時，故選C。
16. B[解析] 聯系上下文句意可搖頭擺尾知，本題應用“almost”表達“幾乎〒每個大城市”的句意。
17. C[解析] 由下句“uses a wheelchair or walks with crutches”可知，Perlman所患疾病使腿殘疾。故答案為C“legs”。
18. A[解析] stop sb. from doing sth.是固定結構，意為“阻止▓某人做某事”。
19. D[解析] 聯系上下文可知此處用special, special talent意為“特十月無月殊的天賦”。
20. C[解析] appear on television用在此處符合上下文語境，意為“出現在銀幕上”。
21. D[解析] 從下句的“loud or soft ”兩個互為反義的單詞可以判斷，橫線處應♀該選擇與“joyful”意義相反書友090421103826327的詞語。故選D。
22. A[解析] 此處表達的是“不僅僅是音簡直是歷經了千辛萬苦樂”，alone符合題意。
23. B[解析] 此處意為“大家∮說他能夠把在演奏中感受到的快樂當然展示出來”，故應用“feels”。
24. A[解析] as作連詞時我天外樓有“隨著……”的意思。
25. C[解析] 形容詞dark前應該ζ用系動詞looks，意為“看起來”，符合句意。
Mr Brown was going away for a week. Before he left, he said to his son, “if anyone asks for me, you can tell him that your father has been out for doing something, and will be back in a week, then be sure to ask him to sit down for a cup of tea.”
“OK, Dad,” said his son. But he was afraid his son couldnt remember this, he wrote these words down on a piece of paper and gave it to him. His son put it into his small pocket, took it out and looked at it every now and then.
Four days passed, but no one came to see his father. The boy thought that there was no man to come and that the piece of paper was of no more use for him, so he burnt it that evening.
The next afternoon, someone knocked at the door. The boy opened it. A man was standing at the door and said, “Where is your father?” The boy put his hand into his pocket at once and looked for the piece of paper. He could not find it. He suddenly remembered he had burnt it, so he shouted, “No more.”
The man was very surprised. He asked, “No more? I met your father last week. When did it happen?”
“Burnt yesterday evening.”
26. Mr Brown told his son that .
A. he would be away from home for four days
B. he would be back in seven days
C. he would be back in a month
D. he liked a cup of tea
27. Mr Brown wrote the words down on .
A. the wallB. the door
C. a piece of paperD. his sons pocket
28. A man came to visit the boys father on .
A. the second dayB. the third day
C. the fourth dayD. the fifth day
29. The man was very surprised because .
A. he thought the childs father was dead
B. the child didnt ask him to sit down
C. the child gave him a cup of tea
D. he couldnt find that piece of paper
30. What was burnt? .
A. The piece of paperB. Mr Smith
C. The visitorD. The boy
In every little girls toy box, there might be a Barbie Doll. Barbie is 50 years old this year. It was designed in 1959 by an American businesswoman named Ruth Handler. She and her husband Elliott started the toy company Mattel. She named the new doll after their daughter Barbara. The first Barbie Doll appeared at the toy fair(交易會) in New York on March 9th, 1959. This date is used as Barbies birthday.
Mattel sold three hundred thousand Barbie Dolls in the first year at a price of three dollars. Today, a fiftyyearold Barbie in good condition might cost more than twentyseven thousand dollars. Mattel says 90% of the girls in the United States aged from three to ten own at least one Barbie Doll. And girls aged three to six own an average(平均) of about twelve.
When Mattel created Barbie Dolls half a century ago, they never thought this doll would become a legend. Now Barbie Dolls are famous all over the world. They are sold in one hundred and fifty countries, and every second three Barbie Dolls are sold around the world.
31. Who designed the first Barbie Doll in 1959?
A. Mattel.B. Elliott.
C. Barbara.D. Ruth Handler.
32. A Barbie Doll cost dollars in the first year after it appeared.
A. 3B. 50
C. 90D. 27,000
33. What does the underlined word “legend” mean in the passage?
A. 傳播B. 傳奇
C. 傳承D. 傳達
34. The writer doesnt tell us .
A. Barbie Dolls are very popular with girls
B. Barbie Dolls sell well around the world
C. what the first Barbie Doll was based on
D. the doll Barbie was named after Barbara
35. Whats the best title of the passage?
A. Barbies birthdayB. Barbie Dolls
C. A lovely girl named BarbieD. Why are Barbies popular
Today there are policemen everywhere, but in 1700, London had no policemen at all. A few old men used to protect the city streets at night and they were not paid.
About 300 years ago, London was starting to get bigger and more and more people began to live there. The city was very dirty and many people were poor. There were so many thieves who stole money in the streets that people stayed in their homes as much as possible.
In 1750,Henry Fielding started to pay a group of people to stop thieves. They were like policemen and were called “Bow Street Runners” because they worked near Bow Street.
Fifty years later, there were 120 “Bow Street Runners”, but London had become very big and needed more policemen. So in 1829, the first Metropolitan(or London)Police Force was started with 3,000 officers. Most of the men worked on foot, but a few rode horses. Until 1920 all the police in London were men.
Today, London police are quite well paid and for the few police officers who still ride horses, the pay is even better than for the others.
36. In 1700, the men who protected the streets were paid.
A. a few B. nothing
C. a little D. a lot
37. About 300 years ago, many people.
A. wanted to leave London B. had big houses in London
C. became policemen D. came to live in London
38. People didnt leave their houses because.
A. they had no money B. they were afraid of losing money
C. the city was not clean D. they liked homes
39. The “Bow Street Runners”.
A. stopped people stealing B. stole money
C. paid people to steal D. stopped people riding horses
40. Today, police officers who ride horses are paid.
A. the same as their workmates B. more than their workmates
C. half as much as their workmates D. less than their workmates
Korean culture (韓國文化) is really exciting right now. The Korean Wave is sweeping Asian countries including China. Young people are going crazy (瘋狂的) about Korean TV plays, Korean pop songs, taekwondo and the Korean language.
The Korean Wave started a few years ago with the TV series Winter Sonata. This love story is still popular. People, especially girls, like the beautiful story and goodlooking actors (演員) like Bae Yong Jun.
In the music world Korean girls are making themselves heard in China. You can often find big Korean names like Baby Vox, S.E.S and Finkle at the top of the Chinese music charts (排行榜).
The Korean Wave has also make young people want to try the clothes and hairstyles of pop stars, too. Not only that. Now some girls in China are having plastic surgery (整容) to change the way they look. People say some beautiful Korean stars have had plastic surgery. These stars dont make plastic surgery look shameful (丟面子的).
Are all the faces of beautiful Korean girls not real? Find out for yourself when you next visit South Korea.
41. The Korean Wave refers to (指) .
A. Korean TV plays B. Korean culture
C. Korean language D. Korean pop songs
42. is the start of the Korean Wave.
A. Taekwondo B. Korean music
C. The TV series Winter Sonata D. Korean clothes
43. From the third paragraph we know .
A. many Korean girls often come to China and sing pop songs
B. Korean pop songs are liked by many Chinese people, especially the young
C. girls like goodlooking Bae Young Jun more than Baby Vox, S.E.S and Finkle
D. many Chinese people enjoy the songs sung by Baby Vox, S.E.S and Finkle
44. The underlined sentence in the fourth paragraph means .
A. people cant tell which beautiful face is a real one
B. plastic surgery really makes the stars look more beautiful
C. the Korean stars dont think plastic surgery is a shameful thing
D. people dont think plastic surgery is a shameful thing any longer
45. Which of the following is Not True according to the passage?
A. Bae Yong Jun is the most popular Korean actor in China.
B. Young people like most pop stars clothes and hairstyles.
C. Now the Korean TV series Winter Sonata is still loved by people.
D. Some Chinese girls are trying to change their faces by having plastic surgery.
When you are learning English, listening, speaking and writing are important, but reading can also be very helpful. When you read, you can not only learn some new words, but also you can learn how to use these English words. When you read, it gives you a good example for writing.
Good reading tips.
Try to read at the right level(水平). Read something that you can(more or less) understand. If you need to stop every three words to use a dictionary, it is not interesting.
Try to increase the number of your new words. If there are four or five new words on a page, write them in your notebook. But you dont have to write them while you read. Instead, try to guess their meaning as you read: mark them with a pen. Then come back when you have finished reading to look them up in a dictionary and write them in your own vocabulary book. Then try to remember them.
Try to read regularly. For example, read for a short time once a day. Fifteen minutes every day is better than two hours every Sunday. Fix(固定) a time to read and keep to it. You could read for fifteen minutes when you go to bed, or when you get up or at lunchtime.
Read what interests you. Choose a book or a magazine about a subject that you like, because you are going to spend time and money reading it. So, choose an interesting book. You can also read newspapers. There are many English newspapers in China. For example, 21st Century Teens. It is easy enough for you to understand it. There is something interesting in it.
46. According to the passage, how many reading tips does the writer give us?
A. Three.B. Four.
C. Five.D. Six.
47. Which of the following sentences is right?
A. Reading a lot can help you write better.
B. When you read, you can only learn some new words.
C. It is interesting for you to stop every three words to use a dictionary.
D. Try to read something that you cant understand to make your English better.
48. If you meet a few new words on a page while reading, .
A. give up reading
B. guess the meaning at first
C. write them down at once
D. look them up in a dictionary at once
49. To make your reading better, .
A. its enough for you to read 21st Century Teens
B. only read a magazine about a subject that you like
C. you should read something that you like for a short time once a day at least
D. reading English for two hours every Sunday is much better than for a short time once a day
50. The passage is mainly about .
A. what to readB. reading is very helpful
C. when to readD. how to make reading better
26. B[解析] 根據第一段“if anyone asks for me, you can tell him that your father has been out for doing something, and will be back in a week, then be sure to ask him to sit down for a cup of tea.”知道答案ㄨ選B。
27. C[解析] 根據第二這樣段“he wrote these words down on a piece of paper”知∮道答案選C。
28. D[解析] 根據文章內容知道前四天都沒有人來，於是小男ω 孩把紙條燒掉了，第二天就第八十二 與太子首戰有人來了，所以是第五天，答案選D。
29. A[解析] 根據文章內容小男四位遠來辛苦孩說“昨天晚上燒掉了”，那個不知情的陌生人以為說的是小※男孩大家一起上的父親死了火化了。所以↑答案選A。
30. A[解析] 根據文章內容看知道燒掉的實際上是那張紙條，所以答▲案選∏A。
31. D[解析] 由原文第一時候已經很晚段的“It was designed in 1959 by an American businesswoman named Ruth Handler.”可知選D。
32. A[解析] 由第二段中的第一句話可知選∞A。
33. B[解析] 聯系上下文句意】可推出：legend的意思是“傳奇”。所以選B。
34. C[解析] 註意題幹問＠ 的是“作者沒有』告訴我們什麽?”選項A、B、D在文中還在傾聽著冥冥中莫輕舞都有提及。所以選C。
35. B[解析] 本文是」介紹Barbie Dolls的文章，選項A、C、D對文意的概括都不你想夠全面。所以選B。
36. B[解析] 根據第一段最後一句“they were not paid”可以知道他們沒有◆任何報酬，所以⊙答案選B。
37. D[解析] 根據文紛舞妖姬章的意思，可以知道從三百年前開始，倫敦的居民越來越多。選項A說沒有錢，而窮並不等於一點錢也沒有。選項B說在倫敦有大房▽子，文中沒有∑提到。選項C說很多人都變成了警察，而從第四歸老子了段可以知道到1829年開始才有了︻很多警察。只有D選項說很多人都開始在倫敦居住，符合文章∑原意。
38. B[解析] 題目問為什麽人們不離開①住所，我們可以在第二段的最後一句找所在位置頓時暴露了到，因為有很∩多人偷錢所以人們盡量足不出戶防止被盜讓我們殺上去。所以答∴案選B。
39. A[解析] 根據第三年輕人段可以知道“Bow Street Runners”是類似警察的一群人，所以他們的職能當然是防止偷盜。B選項說他們偷錢，C選項說他們給偷錢的人報酬，D項說他們阻止騎馬的行列人，都不對，所以答↙案選A。
40. B[解析] 根據最後一段的最後一句“the pay is even better than for the others”可以知道他們比其他的工作ζ人員報酬高，所以答案道選B。
41. B[解析] 由文章第一段可知，韓劇、韓語、韓國流行歌曲都屬於韓國文化的習慣就是內容，韓流指的就→是韓國文化，包括√以上各個方面。
42. C[解析] 由第二段第一句話可知，韓流以電視◥劇《冬日戀歌》為起點。
43. D[解析] 由第三段第13506854567二句可知，在中⌒ 國音樂排行榜上，韓國歌手Baby Vox, S.E.S and Finkle都排同事羨慕得很靠前。由此※可以推斷，人們↘很喜歡他們演唱的歌曲。故D項正確。
44. B[解析] 畫線句子◥的意思是：那些沒整過容的明星我想寫感覺很丟面子。由此推斷：整容手▓術會使人們看上去更漂亮。B項意思最關心為相近，故答案為B。
45. A[解析] 文中第二段提到裴勇俊是位非常帥的男演員，但文中並沒有︼證據證明在中國他是最∩流行的韓國演員，故A項錯誤。
46. B[解析] 由“Good reading tips”下的每段句⌒首“Try to read at the right level.”“Try to increase the number of your new words.”“Try to read regularly.”“Read what interests you.”可確定選B。
47. A[解析] 由第一如何才能兩不沖突段末尾一句“When you read, it gives you a good example for writing.”可確定A項正確。
[Yao_page]48. B[解析] 由第四段“Instead, try to guess their meanings as you read: mark them with a pen.”一句可確定選B。
49. C[解析] 根據倒數第二段“For example, read for a short time once a day. Fifteen minutes every day is better than two hours every Sunday.”可知應選C。
50. D[解析] 通√讀全文可知，本文主要介紹了四種reading tips，即閱讀技巧，由此可確◤定D是最佳答案。
短文改錯/Proofreading and error correction(10分)
I live in the country and my father was a farmer. 51.
He is now fortyfive year old. Because of years of 52.
hard work, he looks old than his age. When I was 53.
young, he is used to tell me the importance of study. 54.
Father knows little about English and other subjects, 55.
but he usually gives me some good advices on how 56.
to learn my lessons good. He is not only kind to me 57.
but also very strict in me. With his help, Ive made 58.
great progress. Ill never to forget what he taught 59.
me. I think my father is best father in the world. 60.
Ⅴ. 單詞拼寫/Word spelling(10分)
Last spring I was walking in a park. In front of me there was a mum and her 3yearold daughter. The little girl was holding a string(線), which had a balloon at the other e 61.
All of a sudden, a l 62 wind took the balloon from the little girl. I thought she would cry.
But, no! As the little girl turned to watch her balloon rise to the s 63, she cheerfully shouted out, “Wow!”
That little girl t 64 me something.
Later that day, I received a phone call from my friend, he told me an unexpected problem. I felt like r 65 with “Oh no, what should we do?” But remembering that little girl, I found m 66 saying, “Wow, that is interesting! How can I help you?”
One thing is for sure—life is always going to make us f 67 unexpected problems. However, how to deal with them is our choice. We can choose to be annoyed or i 68.
No matter what the situation is, a “Wow!” will always b 69 “Oh, no.”
So the next time you meet one of lifes unexpected g 70, remember that little girl and make it a “Wow!” experience. The “Wow!” always works.
61. 62. 63. 64. 65.
66. 67. 68. 69. 70.
Ⅵ. 書面表達/Writing (20分)
Ⅶ. 教學設計/Teaching plan(15分)
1. 能聽懂、會說、會讀單詞rabbit, elephant, squirrel…
2. 能聽懂、會說、會讀和會寫句朝廷就是這樣型 be+doing。
3. 引導學生在探ζ 究過程中不僅獲得關於①動物的英語表達，而且獲得有關動物的知識。
51. was改為is[解析] 根據上下文的時態可知☉，此處應為一般◤現在時。
52. 第一個year改為years[解析] 因為它受 fortyfive 的修飾。
53. old 改為 older[解析] 因◆其後有表示比較的詞語“than”。
54. 去掉is[解析] used to=過去經常，be used to=習慣於。
55. √[解析] 略
56. advices 改為 advice[解析] advice 為將大趙帝國幾個慣於征戰不可數名詞。
57. good 改為 well[解析] 修飾動詞要用副詞，不能用形容詞。
58. in 改為 with[解析] be strict in後接某事，be strict with後接某人。
59. 去掉to[解析] 因助動詞will後【要接動詞原形，不能接不∴定式。
60. best 前加 the[解析] 形容詞最高級前通常要加那這世界上早沒人了定冠詞。
61. end62. light63. sky64. taught
65. replying/responding66. myself67. face
68. interested69. beat70. guests
One possible version：
Birthday is one of the most important days for Chinese students. Generally speaking, they often hold a birthday party to celebrate their birthdays. Friends are invited to the party to have fun drinking, singing, and dancing, at which all kinds of beautiful gifts and good wishes are received. On the birthday, parents usually gratify their childrens desires or prepare delicious dinner or a big cake to show their loves.
In my opinion, birthday can be done in more meaningful ways. Such as, we can do a good thing for strangers or buy some gifts for parents to express our thanks. I hope everybody has a happy birthday every year.
One possible version：
Read and act Book 3， Unit 4. Lets do. Show word cards for animals.
(1) Write “ jump, walk, fly” on the black board. Teacher says, “ Jump like a rabbit. Walk like an elephant. Fly like a bird.” Get students to do actions.
(2) When students are doing actions, the teacher can ask: “ What are you doing?” Help students to answer: “ Im jumping like a rabbit.”
“ Im walking like an elephant.”
“ Im flying like a bird.”
Show the big picture. Ask: What is the…doing?
(1) Show some pictures of animals one by one. Ask: Look at the… What is it doing? Get the students to say: Its flying! The bird is flying.
Its walking. The… is walking.
Its jumping. The… is jumping.
(2) Show word cards, and get the students to describe the picture with the Present Tense. See who responses quickly.
Ask a boy and a girl come to the front. The boy acts like an animal and gets the other classmates to guess, e.g. “ Its a rabbit.” Then the girl does an action and gets the other classmates to say a sentence: “The rabbit is jumping.”
( pig—walk, squirrel—jump, duck—swim, dog—eat)
Listen, read and act the chant.
4. Consolidation and extension:
(1) Learn the four-skilled words by heart.
(2) Task time.