A. 教育哲學B. 教育心理學
C. 教育學 D. 教學論
A. 教學工作B. 公共關系
C. 行政工作D. 總務工作
4.人際關系有不同的需求，在 肖狂刀臉色頓時變得難看無比權力上與別人建立並維持良好關系的欲望№屬於（ ）。
A. 控制的你沒事吧需求B. 包容的需求
C. 感情的需ㄨ求D. 自我實現的需求
A. 有意註意 B. 無意註意
C. 興趣 D. 知覺
A. 認知領域B. 日常生活々領域
C. 情感領域D. 動作技能領域
A. 自願性B. 自主性
C. 靈活性D. 多樣性
4.由於社會知覺、人對人Ψ 的知覺是極為復雜的，所以實際影響制約社會知覺過程的因素很多。下列各項屬於影響◤社會知覺因素的有（ ）。
A. 認知但卻充滿了恐怖到極點者的需要B. 社會態□度與行為的關系
C. 人際交往D. 邏輯推理的定勢作用
A. 四書B. 文法C. 修辭D. 辯證法
Ⅰ. 詞匯與結⊙構/Vocabulary and structure(15分)
1.Lee came to Beijing in 2005. He has been here _______ than you.
A. longB. longerC. longestD. the longest
2.——Whats in the _______?
——There are some _______ and _______ in them.
A. photos; potatoes; radiosB. photos; potatoes; radioes
C. photoes; potatos; radiosD. photos; potatos; radios
3.There _______ many students in the library after school every day.
A. hasB. have
C. isD. are
4.Would you please_______the new words for us?
A. to readB. read
C. readingD. reads
5.——What a nice MP5! Whose is it?
——Its _______. My father bought it for me.
A. meB. him
C. hisD. mine
6.David is good_______English, but he doesnt do well_______PE.
A. at; on B. at; in
C. at; with D. in; at
7.——Have you made up your mind _______ the sick kids?
——By singing songs.
A. what to tellB. how to cheer up
C. when to helpD. where to look after
8.I have got many collections of snow globes. You may take _______ if you like.
A. eitherB. one
C. itD. none
9.——Whats the woman?
A. She 40B. She fine
C. Shes a teacherD. Shes tall
10. ——Are Jim and Bob playing outside?
——_______. They are doing their homework in the study.
A. EitherB. Both
C. NeitherD. None
11. ——Have you _______ your father recently?
——No. He doesnt often write to me.
A. heard about B. heard of
C. heard from D. got from
12. ——Its difficult for the village children to cross the river for school.
——I think a bridge _______ over the river.
A. was builtB. is being built
C. has been builtD. should be built
13. This week, the weather _______ to change every day: One day is hot, the next is cold.
A. seemsB. looks
C. soundsD. feels
14. Keep practicing and you _______ your English.
A. improveB. will improve
C. improvedD. were improving
15. The newdesigned car is on show now. I wonder _______.
A. how much it costB. how much did it cost
C. how much it costsD. how much does it cost
Ⅱ. 完形填空/Close (15分)
Itzhak Perlman was born in Israel. But his music has made him a citizen of the world. He has played in ____16____ every large city. He has won fifteen Grammy Awards and four Emmys.
Perlman suffered a terrible disease which hurt his ____17____ at four. Today he uses a wheelchair or walks with crutches（拐杖). But none of these ____18____ him from playing the violin. As a young child, he took his first lessons at the Music Academy of Tel Aviv. Very quickly, his ____19____ talent was recognized. At the age of thirteen he went to the United States to ____20____ on television. His playing led him to the Juilliard School in New York.
His music is full of power and strength. It can be ____21____ or joyful, loud or soft. But people say it is not the music ____22____ that makes his playing so particular. They say he is able to show the joy he ____23____ in playing, and the feelings that great music can express.
Anyone who has attended（出席） his performance will tell you it is exciting to watch him play. His face changes ____24____ the music from his violin changes. He smiles and closes his eyes when the music is light and happy. He often ____25____ dark when the music seems dark and frightening.
Itzhak Perlman has received many honours, and continues to receive honours for his music.
16.A. evenB. almost C. onlyD. already
17.A. handsB. armsC. legsD. eyes
18.A. stoppedB. movedC. protectedD. got
19.A. commonB. usualC. simpleD. special
20.A. practiseB. watchC. appearD. train
21.A. happyB. cheerfulC. noisyD. sad
22.A. aloneB. lonelyC. aliveD. available
23.A. touchesB. feelsC. developsD. achieves
24.A. asB. whileC. andD. or
25.A. performsB. thinksC. looksD. sounds
Ⅲ. 閱讀理解/Reading comprehension（50分）
Are you looking for something fun and would you like to help others in your spare time? Then join us to be a volunteer! Were a nonprofit（非營利的） organization. We have volunteer jobs of all ages. Anyone, from twelveyearold children to people in their seventies can become a volunteer.
You can help people in many ways. Schools need help with taking care of children while their parents are working. Hospitals need volunteers to look after children while their parents are seeing a doctor. Animal lovers can help take care of those dogs and cats without homes. There is something for everyone.
“As a volunteer, I dont want to get anything. Seeing the childrens happy faces, Im happy, too,” said Carlos Domingo, an old woman of 62. “I often played computer games in my spare time before. Now I help older people learn how to use computers,” said another volunteer at the age of 18.
If everyone helps out a bit, well have a better world to live in. Interested? Call us at 1-800-555-5756 or visit our website:www.activol.com.
26. When do the volunteers help others?
A. In their spare time.B. At weekends.
C. On weekdays.D. In the evenings.
27. _______ can be a volunteer.
A. ChildrenB. Old women
C. Anyone aged 12—70D. Young people
28. Volunteers want to get _______ when they help others.
A. moneyB. computers
C. everythingD. nothing
29. Carlos Domingo does volunteer work with _______.
A. animalsB. children
C. computersD. older people
30. We can read such a passage _______.
A. in a newspaperB. in a storybook
C. in a picture bookD. in a textbook
In every little girls toy box, there might be a Barbie Doll. Barbie is 50 years old this year. It was designed in 1959 by an American businesswoman named Ruth Handler. She and her husband Elliott started the toy company Mattel. She named the new doll after their daughter Barbara. The first Barbie Doll appeared at the toy fair（交易會） in New York on March 9th, 1959. This date is used as Barbies birthday.
Mattel sold three hundred thousand Barbie Dolls in the first year at a price of three dollars. Today, a fiftyyearold Barbie in good condition might cost more than twentyseven thousand dollars. Mattel says 90% of the girls in the United States aged from three to ten own at least one Barbie Doll. And girls aged three to six own an average（平均） of about twelve.
When Mattel created Barbie Dolls half a century ago, they never thought this doll would become a legend. Now Barbie Dolls are famous all over the world. They are sold in one hundred and fifty countries, and every second three Barbie Dolls are sold around the world.
31. Who designed the first Barbie Doll in 1959?
A. Mattel.B. Elliott.
C. Barbara.D. Ruth Handler.
32. A Barbie Doll cost _______ dollars in the first year after it appeared.
A. 3B. 50
C. 90D. 27,000
33. What does the underlined word “legend” mean in the passage?
A. 傳播B. 傳奇
C. 傳承D. 傳達
34. The writer doesnt tell us _______.
A. Barbie Dolls are very popular with girls
B. Barbie Dolls sell well around the world
C. what the first Barbie Doll was based on
D. the doll Barbie was named after Barbara
35. Whats the best title of the passage?
A. Barbies birthdayB. Barbie Dolls
C. A lovely girl named BarbieD. Why are Barbies popular
If you live in the United States, the law says you cant have a fulltime job until you are 16 years old. At 14 or 15, you can work parttime after school or on weekends, and during summer you can work 40 hours each week. Does all that mean that if you are younger than 14, you cant earn（賺） your own money? Of course not! Kids who are between the ages of 10 and 13 can earn money by doing lots of things.
Valerie, 11, told us that she made money by cleaning up other peoples yards. Lena, 13, made money by knitting（織） dog sweaters and selling them to her neighbors. And Reisa said she had started taking art classes and showing her work to people. People have asked her to draw pictures for them and they pay her for them. Jasmine, 13, writes articles for different magazines!
Earning is learning. By working to earn your own money, you are learning the skills you will need to succeed in life. These skills can include things like getting along with others, using technology（技術） and using your time. Some people think that asking for money is a lot easier than earning it; however, when you make your own money, you dont have to depend on someone else. The five dollars that you earn will probably make you feel a lot better in your hand than the twenty dollars you ask for.
36. Kids can have fulltime jobs at the age of _______ in the USA.
A. 17B. 14
C. 13D. 10
37. If you are 15 years old, you cant work _______.
A. after schoolB. on weekends
C. during summerD. on weekdays
38. Reisa makes money by _______.
A. cleaning up other peoples yards
B. drawing pictures for others
C. writing articles for different magazines
D. knitting dog sweaters and selling them to her neighbors
39. According to the passage, which of the following is Not True?
A. You are learning how to succeed by working in your teens.
B. Kids are encouraged to live independently in the USA.
C. Earning ones money is better than asking for money from others.
D. Kids dont need to get along with others when making money.
40. From the passage we know that _______.
A. parents wont let their children earn their own money
B. its hard for kids under 14 years old to earn money in the USA
C. kids can learn skills if they try to earn money on their own
D. if kids try to earn money, they wont have enough time to study
Korean culture (韓國文化) is really exciting right now. The Korean Wave is sweeping Asian countries including China. Young people are going crazy (瘋狂的) about Korean TV plays, Korean pop songs, taekwondo and the Korean language.
The Korean Wave started a few years ago with the TV series Winter Sonata. This love story is still popular. People, especially girls, like the beautiful story and goodlooking actors (演員) like Bae Yong Jun.
In the music world Korean girls are making themselves heard in China. You can often find big Korean names like Baby Vox, S.E.S and Finkle at the top of the Chinese music charts (排行榜).
The Korean Wave has also make young people want to try the clothes and hairstyles of pop stars, too. Not only that. Now some girls in China are having plastic surgery (整容) to change the way they look. People say some beautiful Korean stars have had plastic surgery. These stars dont make plastic surgery look shameful (丟面子的).
Are all the faces of beautiful Korean girls not real? Find out for yourself when you next visit South Korea.
41. The Korean Wave refers to (指) _______.
A. Korean TV plays B. Korean culture
C. Korean language D. Korean pop songs
42. _______ is the start of the Korean Wave.
A. Taekwondo B. Korean music
C. The TV series Winter Sonata D. Korean clothes
43. From the third paragraph we know _______.
A. many Korean girls often come to China and sing pop songs
B. Korean pop songs are liked by many Chinese people, especially the young
C. girls like gooklooking Bae Young Jun more than Baby Vox, S.E.S and Finkle
D. many Chinese people enjoy the songs sung by Baby Vox, S.E.S and Finkle
44. The underlined sentence in the fourth paragraph means _______.
A. people cant tell which beautiful face is a real one
B. plastic surgery really makes the stars look more beautiful
C. the Korean stars dont think plastic surgery is a shameful thing
D. people dont think plastic surgery is a shameful thing any longer
45. Which of the following is Not True according to the passage?
A. Bae Yong Jun is the most popular Korean actor in China.
B. Young people like most pop stars clothes and hairstyles.
C. Now the Korean TV series Winter Sonata is still loved by people.
D. Some Chinese girls are trying to change their faces by having plastic surgery.
When you are learning English, listening, speaking and writing are important, but reading can also be very helpful. When you read, you can not only learn some new words, but also you can learn how to use these English words. When you read, it gives you a good example for writing.
Good reading tips.
Try to read at the right level（水平）. Read something that you can(more or less) understand. If you need to stop every three words to use a dictionary, it is not interesting.
Try to increase the number of your new words. If there are four or five new words on a page, write them in your notebook. But you dont have to write them while you read. Instead, try to guess their meaning as you read: mark them with a pen. Then come back when you have finished reading to look them up in a dictionary and write them in your own vocabulary book. Then try to remember them.
Try to read regularly. For example, read for a short time once a day. Fifteen minutes every day is better than two hours every Sunday. Fix（固定） a time to read and keep to it. You could read for fifteen minutes when you go to bed, or when you get up or at lunchtime.
Read what interests you. Choose a book or a magazine about a subject that you like, because you are going to spend time and money reading it. So, choose an interesting book. You can also read newspapers. There are many English newspapers in China. For example, 21st Century Teens. It is easy enough for you to understand it .There is something interesting in it.
46. According to the passage, how many reading tips does the writer give us?
A. Three.B. Four.
C. Five.D. Six.
47. Which of the following sentences is right?
A. Reading a lot can help you write better.
B. When you read, you can only learn some new words.
C. It is interesting for you to stop every three words to use a dictionary.
D. Try to read something that you cant understand to make your English better.
48. If you meet a few new words on a page while reading, _______.
A. give up reading
B. guess the meaning at first
C. write them down at once
D. look them up in a dictionary at once
49. To make your reading better, _______.
A. its enough for you to read 21st Century Teens
B. only read a magazine about a subject that you like
C. you should read something that you like for a short time once a day at least
D. reading English for two hours every Sunday is much better than for a short time once a day
50. The passage is mainly about _______.
A. what to readB. reading is very helpful
C. when to readD. how to make reading better
Ⅳ. 短文改錯/Proofreading and error correction (10分)
Many years ago a poor man grew an orange tree. 51. _______
On the tree there were many fine oranges. Some day he found 52. _______
one of them was so big as a football. He took it 53. _______
for the king. The king was so happy that he gave the 54. _______
poor man lots money. When a rich man heard of it, 55. _______
he said for himself, “Ill take my gold cup to the king 56. _______
and he will give me much money.” Next day the king received 57. _______
from the cup. The king was very fond of the cup and he told 58. _______
the rich man，“I have an orange. Its beautiful than the cup, 59. _______
so I have decided to give it to you as the reward instead money.” 60. _______
Ⅴ. 單詞拼寫/Word spelling（10分）
Last spring I was walking in a park. In front of me there was a mum and her 3yearold daughter. The little girl was holding a string（線）, which had a balloon at the other e ____61____.
All of a sudden, a l ____62____ wind took the balloon from the little girl. I thought she would cry.
But, no! As the little girl turned to watch her balloon rise to the s ____63____, she cheerfully shouted out, “Wow!”
That little girl t ____64____ me something.
Later that day, I received a phone call from my friend, he told me an unexpected problem. I felt like r ____65____ with “Oh no, what should we do?” But remembering that little girl, I found m ____66____ saying, “Wow, that is interesting! How can I help you?”
One thing is for sure—life is always going to make us f ____67____ unexpected problems. However, how to deal with them is our choice. We can choose to be annoyed or i ____68____.
No matter what the situation is, a “Wow!” will always b ____69____ “Oh, no.”
So the next time you meet one of lifes unexpected g ____70____, remember that little girl and make it a “Wow!” experience. The “Wow!” always works.
61. _______62. _______ 63. _______ 64. _______ 65. _______
66. _______67. _______ 68. _______ 69. _______ 70. _______
Ⅵ. 書面表達/Writing (20分)
Ⅶ. 教學設計/Teaching plan（15分）
1. 能聽懂、會說、會讀單詞rabbit, elephant, squirrel…
2. 能聽懂、會說、會讀ぷ和會寫句型 be+doing。
4. 培養學生●熱愛動物、保護 在霸王領域之中動物的情感。
1.C［解析］ 教育學在整個教育科學體系中處於基礎地位。教育學〒是研究教育現象和教育問題，揭示教勢力育規律的一門科學。教育⌒ 學研究的目的是闡明教育的基本知識和基本理論，揭示教育規律，為教育理論和實踐工作者提供理論支持與指導。
5.A［解析］ 本題是對有意註意◆的考查。有預定ω 的目的，在必要時還需要 什麽作出一定意誌努力的註意，屬於▂有意註意。題中教師加重語氣或提◥高聲調現象，有預定目的，屬於有求推薦意註意。
3.D［解析］ 本題考查there be句型。從復數主語many students可知句型中的be動詞要用are。
5.D［解析］ 本題考查的是代詞。由句這一群人有**個子後面ω “我爸爸給我∑買的”，可知MP5是我的，排除BC項。分析句子可知，本題應∩用名詞性物主代詞，故應選D。
6.B［解析］ “be good at”為固定搭配，表示“擅長……”。“do well in …”表示在再指了指某一方面做得好，所以選B。
9.C［解析］ “Whats the woman?” 與“What does the woman do？”意思相同，表示“那位婦女是∴做什麽的”，所對√應的答語應表示職業，故選C。
10. C［解析］ either意為“（兩者中的）任何一個”；neither意為“兩者都不”；none意為“沒有一個（三者或三者以上）”；both意為“兩者都”。根據句意可知，兩人都在書房就去業都城找千秋雪去做作業，沒有一個人去外面玩耍，故選C。
11. C［解析］ hear about意為“聽說, 接到消息”；hear of意為“聽說”；hear from意為“收到信”；get from意為“從……得到”。此句應該是問最近有沒有收到你父親寄來→的信，所以選C。
12. D［解析］ 考查情√態動詞的被動語態。其結構為：情態動詞+be+過去分詞。由下句“我認為應當在河上建一★座橋”可知選D。
13. A［解析］ 根據橫線後的⌒ 動詞不定式可◥以推斷只有A項符合題意，B、C、D項後面跟省略to的動詞不定式。
14. B［解析］ 考查特殊句式。“祈使句+and+陳述句”句式中，陳述句※要用一般將來時，故選B。
15. C［解析］ 考查▓賓語從句。賓語↘從句用陳述句語序，排除B和D。再根據◥前句“now”可確定時態應用一般現在時，故選C。
26. A［解析］ 由文章第看了半空中一句“Are you looking for something fun and would you like to help others in your spare time?”可知選A。
27. C［解析］ 由第一段最後▼一句“Anyone, from twelveyearold children to people in their seventies can become a volunteer.”可知選C。
28. D［解析］ 由“Were a nonprofit（非營利的) organization.”和第三段第一他第一次發現自己句“As a volunteer, I dont want to get anything.”可知選D。
29. B［解析］ 由“Seeing the childrens happy faces, Im happy, too.”可確定選B。
30. A［解析］ 由最後㊣一句“Call us at 1-800-555-5756 or visit our website:www.activol.com.”可知這是︼一則廣告，故選A。
31. D［解析］ 由∩原文第一段的“It was designed in 1959 by an American businesswoman named Ruth Handler.”可知選D。
32. A［解析］ 由ぷ第二段中的第一句話可知選A。
33. B［解析］ 聯系上下文句畢竟他修煉意可推出：legend的意思是“傳奇”。所以選B。
34. C［解析］ 註意題幹問的是“作者沒有告訴我們什麽？”選項A、B、D在文中都有提及。所以選C。
35. B［解析］ 本文是關於介紹Barbie Dolls的文章，選項A、C、D對文√意概括都不夠全面。所以選B。
36. A［解析］ 由第一段開頭☆處的“If you live in the United States, the law says you cant have a fulltime job until you are 16 years old.”可知，在美國孩子◤直到16歲後才可以做全職工作。故本題選A。
37. D［解析］ 由第一他依稀記得段中的“At 14 or 15, you can work parttime after school or on weekends, and during summer you can work…”可知，如果你15歲，就只能在周◢末、放學後或暑假做兼職工作。由此可推那一剎那斷15歲的孩子“在工作日”不能工作。
38. B［解析］ 由第二段中的“People have asked her to draw pictures for them and they pay her for them.”可知Reisa的掙錢方式，本題選B。
39. D［解析］ 由第三段中＠的“These skills can include things like getting along with others…”可知答案，註意題幹要⊙求選擇錯誤的。
40. C［解析］ 由最後一段的是**描述可知答案。
41. B［解析］ 由文章第一段ξ可知，韓劇、韓語、韓國流行歌曲都屬於韓國文整個化龍池化的內容，韓流指的ω 就是韓國文化，包①括以上各個方面。
42. C［解析］ 由第是你該受死了二段第一句話可知，韓流以電☆視劇《冬日戀歌》為起點。
43. D［解析］ 由第三段第二句可知，在中國音樂排行榜上，韓國歌手Baby Vox, S.E.S and Finkle都排得很靠前☉。由此可以◤推斷，人們很喜歡他們演唱 嗡的歌曲。故D項正確。
44. B［解析］ 畫◣線句子的意思是：那些身上金光之下沒整過容的明星感覺很丟面子。由此推斷：整容手術會使人們看上去更漂亮。B項意思最為相近，故答案為B。
45. A［解析］ 文中第二段提到裴勇俊是位非常帥的男演員，但文中並沒有證據證明∴在中國他是最流行的韓國演員，故A項錯誤。
46. B［解析］ 由“Good reading tips”下的每段句首“Try to read at the right level.”“Try to increase the number of your new words.”“Try to read regularly.”“Read what interests you.”可確定選B。
47. A［解析］ 由第一段末尾一句↘“When you read, it gives you a good example for writing.”可確定A項正確。
48. B［解析］ 由第四段“Instead, try to guess their meanings as you read: mark them with a pen.”一句可確定選B。
49. C［解析］ 根據倒數第」二段“For example, read for a short time once a day. Fifteen minutes every day is better than two hours every Sunday.”可知應選C。
50. D［解析］ 通讀全文可知，本文主要介紹了四種好的〇reading tips，即閱讀技巧，由此可確定D是最㊣ 佳答案。